I have been a bit slack lately about getting much done. I keep thinking of things which I should do, but mostly do not get around to doing them. In the hope of improving this I list here some things which I should do:
- Implement mDNS abstraction layer for stereo using Avahi DBUS bindings, sort out ant script, and get stereo head to a usable state on Linux. (Or, bug Stephen to do it.)
- Write various blog posts I have been thinking about (last.fm client, friends, childhood memories, more to life, questions).
- Work on theQuotebook, maybe look into Facebook integration.
- Do more baking.
- Catch up with various people I have not seen for ages.
- Work out what to do for a chassis for the robot I am building, add the remaining wires for the motor controller, and filter capacitors.
- Talk more to people about conceptions of God (relationship, hearing from God, basis of faith…), and maybe blog some thoughts and questions.
- Organise a group of people to do the Skyline Walkway some Saturday.
- Work out what I am doing with my life, what I want to do and what God wants me to do, where I am going in the mid- to long-term, what to do next year…
Feel free to bug me about doing any of these things. Or maybe other things.